This USB Charger Camera is a high-tech security camera built into a regular phone charger, making it virtually undetectable.
Monitor your home, office, children, pets, and more.
Simply plug the device into an A/C outlet to activatHD video and audio recording.
It also really works as a phone charger for the perfect disguise.
- Video format: AVI
- Video Coding: M-JPEG Video
- Resolution: 1920*1080
- Image proportion:4:3
- Support up to 128GB TF card
- WIFI App : HDminicam
- Interface: 2.0 USB
- Input:AC100v-240V 50/60 Hz
- Output:DC 5V 2.A
- Playing Software:
- Operating system comes with or mainstream video player software
- Operating system: WinXP,Win2000,Windows Vista,Win7, Mac os, linux
1. Micro SD Reader – Simply insert the SD chip to a laptop or desktop (Windows & macOS) as you normally would with any memory card.
2. 32GB Internal Memory – Connect the camera via USB to your computer.Can you set it to not overwrite once storage is at capacity?The device’s preset is on loop-recording, which means it automatically overwrites previous footage if memory is full. It is not possible to have the device NOT overwrite when storage reaches capacity.With 32GB internal memory, the device can record 3-5hr of HD 1920*1080P video footages. You may change the setting to have the device record on lower resolution, for longer recording time.The motion detection feature also helps with the recording time, because the camera stops recording when it detects no moving objects for over 3 minutes.How does the device connect to my phone or computer?
The product includes a USB cable which can be connected to your computer.
At what distance does the motion detection sensor register motion?
The sensor registers motion at 3 meters, roughly 9.8 feet.
At what height should the plug be located?
At any height! The camera is built in to the USB charger, most customers plug it to waist-height outlets, like by the kitchen countertop.
What angle does the lens have?
The lens has a 90 degree angle to the horizon, so it records directly from the USB hub much like seeing through from there.
Does it have night vision?
It does not have night vision.
How do you change setting to motion mode?
If you mean motion detection, the camera stops recording when it detects no moving objects for over 3 minutes.
Are the recordings time stamped?
Yes – the footages are timestamped.
Can the video be frozen for printable pictures?
Since it’s not a wifi camera that you can stream/control from another device, this model does not support picture taking.
Can you connect to an iPhone without using a computer?
The data in the memory card has to be accessed from a laptop or computer. It can not connect to mobile devices.
How long does it record?
32GB records 4-6hr of footage depending on the resolution you set it at. Since it’s plugged in the power source, it will not run out of battery,
footage continues on loop-recoding, meaning when the memory card is full, the device continues to record and overwrite old footages. Please note, there is no app required.
Does it have to be plugged into the wall for it to work?
It does not have a built-in battery, so it must be plugged in to record.
Is there a light that turns on when you plug this in?
You should not see any visible/noticeable light turned on when it’s plugged in and recording.
Does this record sound as well?
This product record sounds.
How do you review the video, stored internally, on this unit ?? Via USB cable ??
With the 32GB built-in memory, files can be viewed through a direct USB
connection. Simply plug in the device with the USB cable included, as seen
in the product listing page.
How do you check the camera?
Connect the device to a computer via USB to read/load the files.
Standard Ground Shipping
1 business day
Return PolicyFinal sale, not eligible for return